Armed Services YMCA Auction Terms and Conditions
Armed Services YMCA is selling used barrels from the barrel trees around the US in partnership with Jack Daniel’s. Proceeds from these barrel sales supports the Operation Ride Home program. Sales will begin December 1, 2022 and conclude December 21, 2022 (or when all barrels are sold).
These terms and conditions apply to all sales at the 12 barrel tree sites (Lynchburg, Anaheim, Las Vegas, Nashville, Tampa, Miami, DC, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Savannah, Atlanta and Detroit) conducted by or in conjunction with Armed Services YMCA and Classy.org. By registering to purchase a barrel offered by Armed Services YMCA and Classy.org (a “Sale”) via online purchase, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Our services are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, you must be 21 or older and a US citizen to participate in this auction. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services. Further, your account and user ID may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement.
1. Before you can purchase a barrel, you must register online.
2. Once you have registered you should keep your account details strictly confidential and you must not permit any third party to use or access your account on your behalf or otherwise. You will be liable for any and all purchases made via your account.
Online Purchasing Process
1. Once you have successfully registered for the event, you will be eligible to purchase a barrel in the buy-it-now auction event via Classy Live.
2. During a purchase, you can bid for a barrel by clicking the Buy Now button. Each purchase shall be final and binding as soon as you enter your payment information.
3. You acknowledge that you are bidding in a buy-it-now auction and you agree that each purchase as provided in these terms and conditions is irrevocable and cannot be amended or corrected, even if submitted in error and notified to us. You accept full liability for all purchases submitted via your account (including the liability to pay in full and on time).
4. Please note that Armed Services YMCA reserves the right to reject a registration to purchase barrels online, withdraw its permission for you to use Classy for this event, or terminate a Classy account for any reason at any time prior to, during, or after a sale.
Privacy and Personal Information
You consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Armed Services YMCA for the purpose of creating your registration, participating in one or more auctions and using the website. Armed Services YMCA may disclose your personal information to applicable partners like Jack Daniel’s if you are the highest bidder in one or more online auctions.
Tax Deductible Portion of the Winning Bid
Since this auction benefits Operation Ride Home, you will be able to deduct any amount paid that exceeds the value of the barrel – which is $75 USD.
If you have additional questions, please contact Kristin McLane, Armed Services YMCA [email protected] Jack Daniel's is a registered trademark used with permission.