Armed Services YMCA Auction Terms and Conditions
Armed Services YMCA is auctioning off seven barrels in partnership with Jack Daniel’s. Proceeds from this auction supports the Operation Ride Home program. Bidding in these auctions begins December 1, 2020 and concludes December 31, 2020.
These terms and conditions apply to all online bidding at the seven auction sites (Milwaukee, Lynchburg, Nashville, Dallas, Boston, Las Vegas, and Tampa) conducted by or in conjunction with Armed Services YMCA and Ready Set Auction. By registering to participate in an auction offered by Armed Services YMCA and Ready Set Auction sale (a “Sale”) via online bidding, you expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
Our services are available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the foregoing, you must be 21 or older and a US citizen to participate in this auction. If you do not qualify, please do not use our services. Further, your account and user ID may not be transferred or sold to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this Agreement.
1. Before you can bid via Online Bidding, you must register to bid online.
2. Once you have registered you should keep your account details strictly confidential and you must not permit any third party to use of access your account on your behalf or otherwise. You will be liable for any and all bids made via your account.
Online Bidding Process
1. Once you have successfully registered for Online Bidding in a Sale, you will be eligible to bid online at that Sale.
2. During a Sale, you can bid for an item by clicking the Bid button. Each bid shall be final and binding as soon as you click the Bid button.
3. The current bid will be displayed on your screen during the Sale. In the event of a tie between a bid placed by you online and another identical bid(s) it will be the auctioneer’s discretion to which bid shall be accepted.
4. You acknowledge that you are bidding in a live auction and you agree that each bid as submitted as provided in these terms and conditions is irrevocable and cannot be amended or corrected, even if submitted in error and notified to us. You accept full liability for all bids submitted via your Online Bidding account (including the liability to pay in full and on time in accordance with the Bid Conditions for any lot that is subject to a successful bid submitted from your account.)
5. Please note that Armed Services YMCA reserves the right to reject a registration to bid online, withdraw its permission for you to use Online Bidding, or terminate an Online Bidding account for any reason at any time prior to, during, or after a Sale.
Privacy and Personal Information
You consent to the collection and use of your personal information by Armed Services YMCA for the purpose of creating your registration, participating in one or more auctions and using the website. Armed Services YMCA may disclose your personal information to applicable partners like Jack Daniel’s if you are the highest bidder in one or more online auctions.
Tax Deductible Portion of the Winning Bid
Since this auction benefits Operation Ride Home, you will be able to deduct any amount paid that exceeds the value of the barrel – which is $183 USD – plus the cost of shipping the barrel to you.
If you have additional questions, please contact Laura Kurth, Armed Services YMCA [email protected] Jack Daniel's is a registered trademark used with permission.